Rising Creed Boxers
· We guarantee this puppy is purebred and registrable with AKC (American Kennel Club).
· We guarantee our puppies to be in good health to the best of our knowledge.
· All shots are up to date and each pup is free from obvious defects at the time of delivery.
· We will not refund money because you have changed your mind for any reason.
· Puppies maybe severely stressed by change in environment.
· Minor problems such diarrhea, Coccidiosis, wormy stool, etc. are common and must be treated. These conditions are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be checked by a veterinarian. This also includes Parvo, Corona virus or Giardia. Minor health problems that can be cured by medication or surgery are not covered by any guarantee.
· Rising Creed Boxers (Will McMillan) is not responsible for anything that might happen to the puppy/dog after it leaves their property.
· Deposit will not be refunded unless death of the puppy/dog occurs before pickup.
· Have puppy/dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by e-mail or in writing, as we need it for our files.
· Provide puppy/dog with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to:
o Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
o Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and dewormings.
o Puppy/dog must be paid in full no less than one (1) week prior to shipping date or all monies paid and all claims to the puppy/dog will be forfeited.
This puppy must be registered with AKC (American Kennel Club) or this Contract/Guarantee is void.
· This puppy is guaranteed until 1 year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal.
· Severe hip dysplasia which hampers a dog's movement and natural gait and may require surgery to correct.
· If the dog dies in this one year time frame, the buyer must pay to have a necropsy done to ascertain cause of death. If reason is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy/dog with a pup of equivalent value as originally purchased.
· All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be represented as follows:
· The animal must show the defect by one year of age. The Seller must be notified of the problem immediately by email or by phone of the licensed veterinarian's determination and have two reports from two unassociated licensed veterinarians stating the same puppy with the same problem and the Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. This only applies to the original puppy not the replacement puppy.
· A puppy with a defect must be returned to the Seller in good condition, other than specified problem or euthanized with prior permission of the Seller at the Buyer’s expense to qualify for a replacement puppy. No replacement will be given if the puppy/dog has been bred, spayed, neutered or euthanized without the seller’s permission.
· Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents as original puppy. Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Seller on the replacement.
· No refund in part or in full will be given.
· This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
· All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only.
The Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is fully aware that owning a puppy/dog means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments and transportation costs.
As of the delivery date, the puppy/dog has received proper vaccinations and dewormings by a licensed veterinarian. The buyer has been informed of these and future vaccinations and dewormings due. The veterinarian issued current shot record is provided and is to be taken to the buyer's licensed veterinarian in order to provide information at the time the pup is being vet-checked. Annual shots and health exams are at the buyer's expense which also includes any illnesses that may occur during the life of the pup/dog.
This guarantee does not cover Coccidia and Kennel Cough which is common in puppies. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like a common cold, must run its course. Any infection caused by untreated Kennel Cough is not covered. Full recovery is expected and Kennel cough on its own is not life threatening but should be treated.
This guarantee does not cover demodex (red mange) or mange of any type.
The Breeder is not responsible for Distemper, Parvo, and Corona Virus after the puppy leaves the breeder's property as these are highly contagious diseases and they can be contacted immediately after leaving the breeder. This guarantee does not include: fleas, mites, coccidia, giardia or any other intestinal worms/parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies. We will not be responsible for illnesses or health problems which are diagnosed after this period of time except where stated in this contract.
A returned puppy/dog must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer's expense. All registration and papers must be returned to the Seller. If the registration paper work of the returning puppy has been filled out but not sent to AKC (American Kennel Club), it will be at the purchaser's expense to have it replaced. If the AKC application has already been sent to AKC, the buyer must provide it, with a transfer fee.
There are certain disorders that may be caused by environments; for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
The Buyer MUST put the puppy on NuVet Plus Tabs after purchase for this Contract/Health Guarantee to be in compliance. NuVet Plus boosts up your puppy’s immune system. The parents have been on NuVet Plus which also passed thru the mother's milk and the puppies are on NuVet Plus after weaning. You must have the Breeders Referral to order this product: NuVet Labs, Phone: 1-800-474-7044 Order Code: 15778
As a new puppy owner, you can prevent premature aging, skin problems, arthritis, cataracts & tumors with a healthy immune system, and there will be less Vet visits for sickness. It's up to the puppy owner to make sure they keep the puppy healthy and the immune system high.
This guarantee is null and void if the terms are not fulfilled.
All costs for vet exams and treatments done within the 72 hours are the purchasers' responsibility. This is also to include the costs of the microchip and/or pictures. The seller needs to be notified by the buyer within the 72 hours, in writing or email (name of clinic, attending vet, city, state and phone number) that the pup has been vet checked. All vet exams, treatments and any other expenses (training, dog food, heartworm meds, dog treats, leashes, collars, toys, feeding and water bowls, bedding and items needed, etc.) are the full responsibility of the buyer from the time the buyer takes possession of the puppy.
· Shipping costs are non-refundable.
· All costs for vet exam, health certificate, crate and shipping will be paid for by the buyer prior to shipping. Puppy/dog will be shipped at eight (8) weeks of age.
· If the airlines will not allow shipping due to weather, and can not be rescheduled with in 7 days, then a refund of the amount for shipping will be refunded to the Buyer and the Buyer will be responsible for making arrangements to receive the puppy/dog.
Upon purchasing a puppy, the buyer understands the terms of this guarantee and that it is under the jurisdiction of the State of Alabama, in the County of Coffee. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be in Coffee County, Alabama.
The buyer also agrees, that if for any reason in the lifetime of the said puppy/dog, if they can no longer keep in their possession, that they will relinquish ownership back to the Seller, Rising Creed Boxers. Under no circumstances is the Buyer to release the puppy/dog to any Rescue Group, Shelter, or any other type of facility for re-homing. Buyer is to contact Rising Creed Boxers immediately and arrange for puppy/dog to be released back to Seller, where it will always have a home, where the puppy/dog came from or we can help find a new home for the puppy/dog. All registration papers must come with the pup/dog.
It is assumed that this Contract was read and understood by the Buyer before the purchase of a puppy from Rising Creed Boxers. By signing this Contract it is in agreement by both parties. A signed copy is given to the buyer and the Seller will also retain a copy.